Gifted and Exceptional Students Benefit From:
- A rigorous curriculum that connects the classroom to actual workplaces — providing students with opportunities for internships and career-based experiences that will prepare them for the real world.
- Opportunities to study through exciting field experiences in Cincinnati, and, eventually, abroad.
- A robust offering of extracurricular activities and sports.
- Latin and Spanish classes are offered in a growing world language program.
- Unique electives, such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Robotics and Mindfulness.
- Project-based, hands-on learning incorporating problem-solving and design thinking to bring academic concepts to life.
- Grades 3/4 Team
- Grades 5/6 Team
- Social Studies