Good morning, Spencer Center Wolfpack Families,
It's the eve of what we're calling our Second First Day of School! As we prepare to welcome some of our students back to the building tomorrow, our staff has been rehearsing and preparing our Safety Plan to ensure we are ready. One element of the Safe Return Plan that we wanted to share separately is our school start and end time. I wanted to take this time to remind you about our drop off and pick up procedures and times.
Please remember that one key element of the District's Return Plan involves safe arrival and dismissal procedures that control the flow of students to allow for distancing, as well as temperature checks prior to entry. The Transportation Department was under instruction to stagger bus arrival times for all schools. Due to our staff having multiple morning responsibilities to ensure a safe arrival for all students, no student may be dropped off prior to 9:25 and all students must remain in their vehicles until a member of our staff approaches the vehicle and takes their temperature. Thank you for reviewing this note below to ensure our safest possible morning arrival process.
Student Bus Arrivals: 9:20-9:40
- In order to produce the safest flow for our student entry:
- All Upper School Drop Off (Buses and Cars) will take place at Alms Place — Please pull up in front of Alms Place (behind any other cars or buses already there and wait until a member of our staff approaches your vehicle before releasing your student)
- All Lower School Drop Off (Buses and Cars) will take place at Myrtle Ave — Please pull up on Myrtle Ave to the door located approximately halfway down the block (behind any other cars or buses already there and wait until a member of our staff approaches your vehicle before releasing your student)
Student Car Rider/Walker Arrivals: 9:25-9:40
- Note: Due to coverage in the morning and additional assignments with breakfast in multiple locations and temperature checks, students may not be dropped prior to 9:25 to ensure staffing and distancing procedures
- If this presents a hardship for your family, please reach out to the Bush Recreation Center at (513) 281-1286 to speak to Mr. Steve our Before After School Care Director at the Cincinnati Recreation Commission
Breakfast Window: 9:20-9:45 (Eaten in Bell One Rooms)
Bell 1 Start Time: 9:45
Bell 7 End Time: 4:22
Dismissal Window: 4:22-4:30
- Buses will dismiss on the Myrtle Ave side of the building
- Car riders and walkers will be picked up at the Chapel Street doors (drivers please enter through the Chapel Street driveway/gate located near the playground to join the pick up line)